Where in the world is Dani Sandiego?

Where in the world is Dani Sandiego?
I walk through Orsteds Parken to get to class!

Monday, April 26, 2010

down $240.00

I'm such a huge bummer. I booked my airline ticket for June 29....which is totally illegal since my visa runs out on the June 1st. As a result I am down $230.00 dollars. You would think after all my traveling and or 21 years of life I would know by now that 6.29.2010 means June...not May. On the upside...my new ticket was cheaper then the last which would be great if I didn't have to pay the ticket change fee. Oh well.

On the upside the sun is shinning today in Copenhagen and I only have two days of class this week. My plans for my days off include shopping, getting a hair cut, visiting the Carlsberg brewery and spending time outside in Kings Garden as well as Nyhavn. While I may not be here for the summer I will surely take advantage of springtime weather.

Again I sit figuring out airline tickets, facebooking and blogging while trying to write a paper that is due later this afternoon. My head is certainly not well suited for the classroom this month. Only 2 weeks left of class...Yikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment