Where in the world is Dani Sandiego?

Where in the world is Dani Sandiego?
I walk through Orsteds Parken to get to class!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Happy Birthday Dad! Sorry I didn't get to skype last night...once I was home my internet wasn't working well and I had to go to sleep. But I love you and hope you all had a lovely birthday dinner!

Today is a short week so we only had class on Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday we went to the Lousisiana Museum about 40 minute away. It was a really great museum we had a lot of fun and got to get out of class early. We didn't return to Copenhagen until around 7:30...Leanne and I got some Istanbul and then had a beer at Floss before we went and hung out with Jeff for awhile at his place. And then I headed home early...or so I thought...the bus ride from hell told me different.

It took me 40 minutes almost to get home last night. There were these little Danish shit boys on the bus that kept throwing sunflower seeds or the equivalent at everyone in the bus. I was actually appreciating their immature sense of humor before the bus driver pulled over (Mind you were are only 2 stops of the way home..which is like 1,000 stops) and goes to talk to the kids. He yells at them...tells them to get off the bus. The kids were refusing and laughing and I think it took about 15 minutes to get them off the damn bus. Meanwhile everyone just sat there annoyed. Once the kids were finally gone we kept doing but the bus doors kept opening on their own and every time they did the bus driver had to restart the bus...Thank god for the bus lane.

I got home and was ready to do a birthday skype session but the internet wasn't working. So I made some tea and fell asleep to Tila Tequila. Lovely right?

Today I'll be hitting the gym & then in studio alllll day long. I have no other plans except maybe getting my hair cut. I have to do some serious catch up on my studio work. I am so sick of this project I want to just do the damn thing and be done with it. My goal today is to finalize my plan and start working on my finished model. I'm so over school and next week is our last week of class and I'd really really just like to be finished now so I can enjoy the rest of my time here without stress or homework.

Can't summer come without me being kicked out of the country? : /

No comments:

Post a Comment